Thursday 2 February 2012

Lost Mum!

I hope you can help in my quest to contact my Mum.

I lost touch about 4 years ago. I am now free of the marriage which forced me to cease contact with all of my friends and family.

I would appreciate if you could spread the word in the community to try and find her.

Her name is Edith Hockin or maybe she has changed her name back to Benson(maiden name).
Mum is 61 years old and maybe still attends the local Catholic Church. She used to have a little dog called Sally and a small, blue mobility car.
The only part of her address i can remember is:
Fiesta 37
Camposol Golf
Mazarron
30870

I have had numerous letters returned to me by the post office, so it seems this is not enough of an address to reach her.
Please try to help me, we only get one Mum.
Many thanks
Penny Meadows

If you are able to help with this please email us at costacalidachronicle@gmail.com and we will forward any emails to Penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment