Friday 5 August 2011

Update for Camposol

Good morning,
Firstly, please understand that I have not been ignoring you but I do have a business to run and have a very active family life too. I have decided to dedicate Fridays to The Townhall and Camposol,
I would like to make it clear my office is a translation service and my staff cannot deal with any issues outside of this. For this reason I have created an e-mail service, camposol@crmservices.es where you can send this along with positive suggestions. I don’t always have the time to answer all e-mails, but I can assure you that I do read them all. For  those who don’t have access to the internet, the Townhall office is now open on Sector B from 9,30 in the morning till 2 and they can speak English and German.

With reference to the water, as we all know we have been experiencing problems with  water being cut off. This is due to several problems, one being, the tanks for which there is a plan in place to rectify.  Another is that Aqualia have increased the water pressure and pipes are bursting as a result. They are being repaired as they are found.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
We have a Thursday market opening next week on the 11th of August on Sector A,  I am trying to organize a park and ride service with the train from the car park area on sector B, so we don’t overload sector A. We have also arranged for a team of people to clean up after market has finished.

There will be a bus service starting on Camposol, with six or seven stops within Camposol, they have been marked on the road with spray paint already. When I have the time table and start date, I will inform you all. This bus service is only for people who wish to go to Mazarron and the Port and back. The train service is to connect sectors only.

Please note that all the current initiatives are agreed in the Townhall, not by me personally in an attempt to improve many services on Camposol. For every new service introduced there will be inevitably some who are not in favour. As an example the townhall wanted Camposol to have its own market but residents clearly would be concerned by the rubbish  left, hence I made sure of a plan in place before we start.

Please remember, I am not being paid by the Town Hall, this is a voluntary role, which I am happy to fulfil. But my business must come first.

Kind regards
Kelly Ensor

No comments:

Post a Comment