Monday 10 March 2014

Help At Home monthly Chatters meeting

--> HAH (Mar Menor) INVITE YOU TO…

Their monthly Chatters meeting this month when Bill will be giving a talk on diabetes. Around 15 months ago Bill suffered a stroke , and after various tests, he was diagnosed with diabetes.. Instead of becoming a victim, he addressed the situation positively and determined, and now leads a full, normal, healthy and very active life. He says “before the diagnosis, I ate too ‘heartily’, and with hindsight drank much more than was good for me. I didn’t exercise as much as I used to, and had got used to being overweight. This really was a wake-up call for me, and gave me the push that I needed to change my lifestyle to a more healthy one. Please don’t let diabetes ruin your life, my own life has now changed so much for the better” Come along to Bacchus Restaurant, Urb Oasis on Wednesday March 19th at 11.30 and hear what Bill has to say about his experience, and share your own doubts, experiences and questions with other Diabetics.. HAH Clinical Lead, Lynda will be on hand to offer medical advice, in a group, or one to one advice on other medical problems can be arranged, Following the talk, there will be a meal which can be enjoyed by everyone, including Diabetics, for just 5€ including a drink. All welcome.

If you would like to join our fantastic HAH team helping with clients, respite, etc or fundraising, call Pam on 603 517 770 or email helpathomespain@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment