Wednesday 12 November 2014

Culture Vultures latest events

Hello Culture Vultures

The next event for which I am trying to organise a coach is Flamenco Feeling on 29th November at 21.30 in the lovely, modern theatre, El Batel In Cartagena.

I currently have 15 people interested, and I need another 8.

There are plenty of tickets available at €19.50, 21.50 and 26.50.  All seats at El Batel have a good view.

The coach will cost €13.

The following event was to have been Giselle on 19th December, however it coincides with a concert in Mazarron, and so far only 3 people have expressed an interest, so I am cancelling the offer of a coach.

On 28th January there is an Elvis Tribute at the Teatro Romeo in Murcia.  I hope to be able to organise a coach for this event.

Best regards Annie
Email culturevultures.mazarron@gmail.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment